[Siguse-l] SIG USE Bibliography available

Eszter Hargittai eszter at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Mon Apr 7 15:02:12 EDT 2003

Hi,

Thanks for putting up that very helpful bibliography, it's great to see
all the work being done by peole in the group.

Since we study usability features of IT systems, I think it would be great
if our own Web site could be as user-friendly as possible.  I would like
to let other people know about this page but I will be sending them the
actual page address (http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGUSE/Bibliography_2002.html
) not simply our SIGUSE site address (http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGUSE/ )
b/c it's not very user-friendly to tell people to "go to this site and
then click on xyz" when you could just give them the actual page address
directly.

However, if I just point to the page, no link to the main site remains.
I was wondering if the Webmaster or Site Designer could add a component to
the site whereby there's some information on the sidebar about the SIG and
a link back to its homepage.  That way, it would be easier for visitors of
the various pages to identify who is putting up this information and we'd
draw in more users to the SIG's main page.

Thanks,

Eszter