[Siguse-l] SIG USE Planning session

Dania Bilal dania at utk.edu
Fri Nov 8 10:42:16 EST 2002

Hi all,
The Sig Use planning session is scheduled for Tuesday,
November 19 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30p.m.   Please check the schedule for
the room number (and we'll try to post some signs).  We look forward to seeing
you there.  Please come the conference reception and stop by our Sig's
table. See you in Philadelphia.

Dania Bilal, Ph.D
Associate Professor
School of Information Sciences
The University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park
Communications 451
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-3689
E-mail:dania at utk.edu
http://web.utk.edu/~dania/dania.htm
                        "The greater the obstacle,
                the more glory in overcoming it." Moliere.