[Siguse-l] Sig use proposed 2003 sessions

Rivkah K Sass rivkahs at multcolib.org
Fri Dec 6 11:05:13 EST 2002

In terms of children and digital information, it might not hurt to have
the perspective of someone who works with children in using electronic
informtion. I know that sessions are usually more about scholarship than
practice, but someone who has actual practice working with the tools and
the audience might be refreshing. I know from our usage stats on databases
available remotely that we're reaching someone when the library is closed
and I suspect that in many cases it's the younger audience! I can
recommend a couple of librarians if this idea has appeal.

Rivkah

Rivkah K. Sass
Reference & Information Services Coordinator
Multnomah County Library (Portland, OR)
VOX: 503.988.5472
FAX: 503.988.5226