[Sigsti-l] Call for Items for SIG STI Newsletter by End of July

Robert R Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Tue Jul 5 08:33:38 EDT 2016

Dear SIG STI Members,

We would appreciate receiving any contributions of items that you might
share for inclusion in our annual SIG-STI newsletter. Such contributions
might include short pieces or announcements about recent or upcoming
events or issues of interest to SIG STI members or references to
articles, reports, or resources of interest. Other contributions or
suggestions for newsletter items also would be appreciated. Please send
your contributions for the SIG STI newsletter to me by the end of July.

Thanks,

Bob Downs

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades,
NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu