[Sigsti-l] SIG STI 2015 Annual Bus Mtg Nov 9 2:15pm Sterling 6 Hyatt Regency St. Louis

Robert R Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Thu Nov 5 10:52:03 EST 2015

Please note that the Draft Agenda for the SIG STI 2015 Annual Business
Meeting can be viewed at the http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGSTI/wordpress/  URL.

Thanks,

  Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu