[Sigsti-l] Fwd: Job Opp - Foundation for Earth Science Community Manager (Primary Focus - ESIP)

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Wed Jan 28 11:25:45 EST 2015

I know there are people on this list who do studies of scientific
communities, so I would assume that they'd know people who might
fit what they're looking for.

(or, you might be bored yourself, and want to take a more
hands-on approach vs. just studying other groups)

And it's a good group ... ESIP has been heading up a lot of
the talk about better data management in the earth sciences,
and they're all quite passionate about their work.

-Joe

Begin forwarded message: