[Sigsti-l] [Sig-l] Call for SIG nominations for ASIST-AM panel reviewers ASAP!!!

Robert R. Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Fri Mar 28 09:36:39 EDT 2014

Dear SIG-STI Members,

If you are interested in serving as a reviewer of SIG-sponsored panels
being proposed for the ASIST Annual Meeting, please send the following
information to me as soon as possible and I will send the list of
volunteers to Kathryn La Barre.

Name, email address, institutional affiliation, SIG affiliation

Thanks,

Bob Downs

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu