[Sigsti-l] Fwd: [STS-L] Anyone want tech reports in bulk?

Moriana Garcia garciam at denison.edu
Fri Nov 22 09:48:24 EST 2013

Excuse cross-posting

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Linda Yamamoto <linday at stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Subject: [STS-L] Anyone want tech reports in bulk?
To: "eldnet-l at u.washington.edu" <eldnet-l at u.washington.edu>
Cc: "sts-l at ala.org" <sts-l at ala.org>, sla-dst at sla.lyris.net

Hi,

As our library is moving to a new (and smaller) location, we are no longer
adding to our (mostly) CS tech report collection which has been sent to
off-site storage. However, we still have a large number of reports from a
variety of sources. I'd like to know if there's any interest out there in
taking these reports for your collections, or if you know of anyone who
would be interested. Unfortunately, I don't have a list or an estimate of
the number of boxes involved. A sample list of the
organizations/institutions that we used to collect from can be found at <
http://lib.stanford.edu/mathematics-statistics-library/online-technical-
report-organizations>, although the reports we have aren't necessarily
online.

We have a short timeframe for distributing these, so let me know of your
interest soon. Otherwise they will be recycled.

Thanks,
Linda

--
Linda Yamamoto
Head Librarian & Bibliographer

ACRL Science & Technology Section Discussion List
Join, change your subscription, or unsubscribe:
http://lists.ala.org/wws/info/sts-l
Archives:
http://lists.ala.org/wws/arc/sts-l

--