[Sigsti-l] SIG-STI Officers Elected

Robert R. Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Fri Nov 2 17:35:30 EDT 2012

Dear SIG-STI Members,

I am pleased to report that, during the SIG-STI Annual Planning Meeting,
which was held on Tuesday, October 30, 2012, in conjunction with the
ASIS&T Annual Meeting in Baltimore, the following individuals were
elected to serve as SIG-STI Officers for the next year.

Chair and Cabinet Representative: Moriana Garcia <garciam at denison.edu>
Chair-Elect and Alternative Cabinet Representative: Hong Huang
<honghuang at usf.edu>
Secretary: Joe Hourcle <oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov>
Treasurer: Michael Leach <mrleach at fas.harvard.edu>
Communications Officer: Robert Downs <rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu>

Your thoughts would be appreciated as we continue to organize for the
upcoming year. Please share any ideas that you may have for improving
SIG-STI to serve your needs and the needs of the community.

Thanks,

Bob

Dr. Robert R. Downs
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985 <tel:845-365-8985>; fax: 845-365-8922 <tel:845-365-8922>
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu <mailto:rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu>
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu