[Sigsti-l] 'The Sun as Art'

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 8 17:11:42 EST 2012

At the planning meeting, there was mention of trying to do something
related to 'science as art' at the annual meeting.

I don't know if anyone (KT?) had a chance to work on it, but I just found
out that there's a 'The Sun as Art' at the Maryland Science Center (in
Baltimore) ... but it's only a 3 month exhibit, then it's supposed to
travel:

 	http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/gallery/art.php

I might be able to get Steele (who did the work), to print some posters of
the images that I could bring to the annual meeting, as it's really
doubtful it'd stay in Baltimore.  (he said he's waiting for offers, as it
only opened this week)

-Joe