[Sigsti-l] [CNI-ANNOUNCE] Responses to OSTP Requests for Info on Data & Article Access (fwd)

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 2 13:04:05 EST 2012

I *think* I forwarded the original call for comments onto STI, but it was
likely too late for people to respond, as I didn't find out about it 'til
it was the holidays.

Anyway, the responses have been posted.

Also, yesterday at a meeting on BRDI / CODATA cooperation, I mentioned
that the NSF call was closed a week after it was posted in the Federal
Register, but some of the folks said that they might still take comments:

 	http://federalregister.gov/a/2012-358

-Joe