[Sigsti-l] Any thoughts on sessions for the annual meeting?

Moriana Garcia garciam at denison.edu
Fri Apr 13 10:58:49 EDT 2012

Hi Jian,

Thank you for your suggestion. Sounds like a good topic, I am always
interested in metadata standards.
Do you have any candidates for the panel?
I have only one comment: 15 is a short time for each presenter, would you
consider having only three presenters at the panel?
On the other hand, having four works as a kind of insurance if any of them
does not show up for the presentation. It seems to be a more common problem
than I thought ;-)))

Moriana