[Sigsti-l] Any thoughts on sessions for the annual meeting?

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 12 17:02:30 EDT 2012

As we only have a couple of weeks left 'til the deadline, I just thought I'd see if anyone had any projects or research that we might make for an interesting session at the ASIS&T annual meeting.

I thought I had interesting stuff on data citation for the RDAP summit, but I'm afraid of having a repeat where 2 of my 3 speakers dropped out.

Anyone planning on submitting something, or have ideas that maybe other members could help to flesh out and work into a proposal?

-Joe

ps.  I've got most of the video processed from RDAP ... but my schedule's been really bad lately; I hope to start posting them once I figure out where to post 'em to.