[Sigsti-l] Mailing list spam.

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 26 12:26:21 EDT 2011

I'll apologize.

I guess I didn't read Matt's e-mail clearly when I told him not to spam the
mailing list when he tried to subscribe, as he had just done it to the RDAP
list.

I see now, however, that he said he 'will be participating as well', and not
that he didn't say that he wouldn't spam. (see below).

I mean, I could see this being of interest on SIG USE, but it seems that
he's gone and subscribe to as many of the ASIS&T mailing lists he can,
as I also just got the exact same crap via SIG VIS.

So, I'm doing exactly what I said, and he's no longer allowed to post to
the list without it going through moderation first.  I apologize to the
SIG STI members for not having done that when I first allowed the
account through.

-Joe

Begin forwarded message: