[Sigsti-l] SLA CSRT - Data Curation Slides (fwd)

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 29 10:32:57 EDT 2009

(please excuse the cross-posting, but this relates to at least three
mailing lists mailing lists I'm on that this _didn't_ originate from)

For those interested, the slides from the session on Data Curation at the
Special Libraries Association meeting were sent to the listserv (see
below).  Rather than forward on the attachments, you should be able to
download them from the PAMNET archive:

 	https://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0906&L=PAMNET&T=0&O=D&P=100110

-----
Joe Hourcle