[Sigsti-l] Federal OSTP soliciting ideas for open access (fwd)

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 10 16:53:51 EST 2009

I know there's quite a few of us on this mailing list who work for groups
that get government money, so the following might be of interest.
And just in case any of you are behind obnoxious firewalls, the link
redirects to:

 	http://blog.ostp.gov/2009/12/09/ostp-to-launch-public-forum-on-how-best-to-make-federally-funded-research-available-for-free/

(but the title of the blog post doesn't match the URL text)

-Joe