[Sigsti-l] Research Data Access and Preservation, Phoenix, AZ, Apr 9-10

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 2 14:50:22 EST 2009

After almost recovering from whatever illness I had at the ASIS&T meeting,
and then coming down with something even worse the week after, I was
finally going through the various stuff that was handed out, and noticed
at the IA Summit, there's a "Research Data Access and Preservation"
summit, in conjunction with CNI:

 	Research Data Access and Preservation
 	Phoenix, AZ
 	April 9-10, 2010
 	http://www.asis.org/Conferences/IA10/ResearchDataAccessSummit2010.html

Unfortunately, i've been blocked from looking at the IA Summit website
from work, so I don't have more info, but have reason to believe that
their deadline for poster submissions is next week (Dec 12th):

 	http://www.iasummit.org/2010/

-Joe