[Sigsti-l] Presentation from Earth and Space Sciences Informatics workshop

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 14 11:51:59 EDT 2009

Unfortunately, I missed the workshop, but almost all of the presentations
are online for those others who missed it:

 	http://essi.gsfc.nasa.gov/presentations.html

Todd King has said he's going to type up the notes that he took, and
although the organizers said they were rejected for a grant to do it again
next year, they thought it was beneficial enough that they're thinking
about doing it again without any specific agency sponsorhip.

-Joe

(and this time, I didn't bcc three different mailing lists so it'll get
stuck in the spam traps)