[Sigsti-l] seeking contributions for another SIG-STI newsletter

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 7 09:46:40 EST 2008

It's been a while since the last newsletter, so I thought I'd solicit
articles / other contributions.

As we've passed the last deadline for ASIS&T 2008 submissions, I thought
it'd be a good to ask people to send me their abstracts (and what type of
submission it was -- session / paper / poster ), and I'll work those in.

If you'd like to write a paragraph or two about anything else related to
science & technical informtion that you know of, or even just provide me
with references to interesting recent talks / papers / whatever, feel free
to send those along, too.

-Joe