[Sigsti-l] ASIS&T AM 08 - New submission deadline

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 18 16:27:10 EST 2008

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008, Richard Hill wrote:

> Because of a holiday in the US, the Annaul Meeting planning committee
> has extended the deadline for Panels and Contributed Paper submissions from
> Jan.21, 2008 to January 25, 2008.
>
> NEW DEADLINE for Panel and Contributed Paper Proposals is
> 		January 25, 2008

I'm sorry -- I've dropped the ball on the session proposal on data
provenance.  I _did_ connect up the SIG-LT crowd with a NASA scientist, so
we should at least have a little coverage through a co-sponsored session.

I'm going to try to get a poster / short paper submission in on applying
FRBR to scientific data, but unfortunately, I won our town's election, and
I'm quickly finding out just how much work it is to be a town
commissioner.

----
Joe Hourcle