[Sigsti-l] Digital Curation Conference: Curating our Digital Scientific Heritage

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 1 12:41:04 EDT 2007

The Digital Curation Centre has released a call for papers for:

	3rd International Digital Curation Conference
	"Curating our Digital Scientific Heritage:
	a Global Collaborative Challenge"

	2007 December 12-13
	Washington, DC.

For more information, see the following:

	http://www.dcc.ac.uk/events/dcc-2007/call-for-papers/

Unfortunately, I don't know if this would be a good meeting to try to
attach a workshop to discuss data citation issues, as it directly
conflicts with AGU's annual Fall meeting:

	http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm07/

There is still time left to propose sessions at the AGU meeting, though.
(until June 13), but I know there were concerns about organizing things on
the west coast.

-----
Joe Hourcle