[Sigsti-l] Abstract Submission for AGU Joint Assembly 2007 (fwd)

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Tue Jan 30 09:41:03 EST 2007

I thought I'd pass along the following list of informatics sessions at the
May AGU meeting, for anyone looking for an excuse to go to Acapulco.

Also, if anyone has an information for the SIG-STI newsletter, send them
along, and I'll put something out once I can fill a page.

(any recent publications by members?  any other articles that might be of
interest to the community?  Should we put something in about what happened
at the annual meeting?)

-----
Joe Hourcle