[Sigsti-l] AM 2007 IR Panel

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Sun Jan 21 20:56:36 EST 2007

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, Robin Peek wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> We decided to blend two panels together and go for the quad SIG
> sponsership. I hope you like it.
>
> Would everyone who is submitting a proposal please send a copy to me.
> Good luck everyone.

Well, it's cutting it close to the deadline, but here's mine:

	http://www.annoying.org/asist/ScienceDataDiscovery.pdf

The committments for the main presenters are less firm, as I finally
heard back from some of the folks in the earth sciences, so it's a little
less space-centric now.  Jim Campbell had also offered to have someone
from his group present, and they're listed as alternatives, but I realized
that one of the hooks for the presentation is that the other groups have
been developing without the IS community, so they provide an external
perspective.

I guess I can worry about it when/if it gets accepted.

-Joe

-----
Joe Hourcle