[Sigsti-l] Draft #2 of 'data discovery' session proposal

KT Vaughan ktlv at email.unc.edu
Fri Jan 19 09:41:22 EST 2007

Hi Joe (and Gail and John and the rest of the SIG!) -
My session is shaping up to be less about open archives and more about
open communication - in the form of blogs - among scientists... it came
out of discussions with SIG BWP, and looks pretty strong.  So... at some
point Jian had suggested that the science commons idea might be a strong
one for DASER - perhaps we should revisit that thought (so much cool
stuff going on!).
KT

--
KTL Vaughan
Librarian for Bioinformatics & Pharmacy

Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmacy
School of Pharmacy

CB 7585
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7585
Phone: 919 966 8011