[Sigsti-l] A new offering and a final vote on tags

Kate McCain kate.mccain at cis.drexel.edu
Wed Aug 15 09:55:07 EDT 2007

I don't mean to be picky, but as a former natural historian and
taxonomist, I would like to see a tag that didn't focus quite so much on
the subcellular. There are good and important information systems and
services that deal with whole organisms and ecologies ... 8-) So I vote
for door #2.

Kate McCain

"Robin Peek" <robin.peek at gmail.com>
Sent by: sigsti-l-bounces at asis.org
08/15/2007 09:51 AM

Sigsti-l at asis.org
cc

Subject
[Sigsti-l] A new offering and a final vote on tags

Greetings again all,

One of our former members, Molly Moss,  has offered us another tag
idea. I have atttached it and our clear winner from the first round.
Membership wants these soon so please be prompt in your voting.

Thanks, Robin Peek