[Sigsti-l] Sticker Design

Robin Peek robin.peek at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 17:47:56 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I hope you are enjoying these lovely waning days of summer. It's time
to start thinking about ASIS&T though. First, Joe has put out a call
for the newsletter. I really hope everyone will strongly consider
contributing something so that we will be able to state we have had at
least one successful newsletter in our annual report.

Second, as you may recall the Membership Committee is solliciting the
Chapters and SIG for designs 1 inch by 1 inch that can be used to
promote the SIG. We only had one suggestion. I found it difficult to
actually design something to work in that small of a size with
something that suggested science but I did actually find graphics
classified as molecular that seem to work. I have attached three
varations and we need to decide if any of these three work. The
designs are not set in stone so please make suggestions.

The third issue is about money, as in we have it and if we don't spend
it at least half of it will revert to the general SIG fund. We had
discussed some type of badge sticker but that is now being taken care
of. Do we want to purchase some other type of promotional item to give
away? Also Membership is asking if the SIGs want to donate funds to
the new member event.

Next, we will need new officiers elect to vote in at the next meeting.
Consider this a nudge.

Please repond to the stickers as soon as you can.

Many thanks, Robin Peek