[Sigsti-l] SIG meeting at ASIS&T meeting

Jian Qin Jqin at syr.edu
Mon Sep 25 16:20:01 EDT 2006

Joe,

I have not received notice for SIG planning meeting time and place.
This notice is usually sent out a few weeks before the annual meeting to
the SIG chair and the chair will pick a time slot and room. Once that is
done, I will compile a list of SIG/STI events and distribute it to the
listserv.

For everyone on this list, I am also collecting SIG planning meeting
agenda items. If you have any, please send it my way.

Thanks,
Jian

Jian Qin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
235 Hinds Hall
Syracuse, NY 13244
(315)443-5642  fax: (315)443-5806
http://www.ist.syr.edu/

>>> Joe Hourcle <oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov> 9/25/2006 4:10 PM >>>

There was mention a while back about a SIG meeting at the main ASIS&T
meeting, but in looking through my saved mail, I can't find any mention
of
a specific date & time.

Am I mistaken about there being a seperate SIG-specific meeting, or
does
anyone know when it is, so I can plan accordingly?

-----
Joe Hourcle