[Sigsti-l] NASA AISRP meeting, Oct 3-5, College Park, MD

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 12 13:38:21 EDT 2006

I thought I'd pass along the limited information I had on an upcoming
event that might be of interest:

NASA Applied Information Systems Research Program (AISRP) meeting

University of Maryland Conference Center
College Park, Maryland
October 3-5, 2006

I'm not sure what the exact purpose of the meeting is, as they haven't
posted an agenda yet, but AISRP's objective is:

    The purpose ... is to exploit advances in information science and
    technology to enhance science productivity from NASA's space flight
    missions. AISR funds the application of emerging information
    technologies, concepts, methodologies, etc. to demonstrate their
    feasibility and potential science return, as well as to inform
    missions and research disciplines of promising techniques and
    capabilities worthy of broader application and/or further
    development through full maturity.

Info on AISRP:
    http://aisrp.nasa.gov/
To register: