[Sigsti-l] Draft of 2006 ASIS&T AM planning meeting minutes for SIG/STI

Phillip M Edwards pme2 at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 28 17:00:09 EST 2006

Hello, everyone,

   I've attached a draft of the minutes from the SIG/STI planning meeting
at the 2006 ASIS&T Annual Meeting. Please feel free to send comments,
corrections, and any helpful additions to me off-list. I plan to forward
the "final" version of the minutes to Darcy for posting on the website on
Wednesday, December 13, and they will be presented for formal approval by
the SIG at the 2007 AM. Thanks for all of your help, and as you can see,
there are many interesting and varied sessions being planned for next
year.

Phil

  Phillip M. Edwards - pme2 at u.washington.edu
  University of Washington, Information School
  * Doctoral Candidate (Ph.C.)
  Chair-Elect, SIG/STI, 2006-2007
  http://students.washington.edu/pme2/