[Sigsti-l] FW: [Sig-l] New SIG: Blogs, wikis, podcasting?

Flanagan, Patricia A patf at WPI.EDU
Tue Jun 21 08:23:24 EDT 2005

Hello All,

Michael Leach would appreciate feedback on the idea, below.  Any thoughts on
this you would like to share?

Pat

Pat Flanagan
Director of User Services
Gordon Library
Worcester Polytechnic Institute

__________________

Dear Colleagues,

I have been approached by a number of members within ASIST about the
formation of a new Special Interest Group on Blogs, Wikis, and
Podcasting-think of it as "SIG-BWP" for the moment. At this point, I am just
soliciting everyone to see who else may be interested in joining, leading,
supporting a new SIG-BWP. Send me your contact information and I will "keep
you in the loop" as we move forward with this initiative.
Thanks.

Michael Leach

President-Elect, ASIST

leach at physics.harvard.edu <mailto:leach at physics.harvard.edu>

--
Michael R. Leach
Director, Physics Research Library, Harvard University
mrleach at fas.harvard.edu