[Sigsti-l] New email for list administrator

Angela Murrell wwdove17 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 17:48:48 EDT 2005

Hi STI list members,

If you go to the listserv page you might notice a change in the email
address of the list administrator.  Rest assured, I am still running the
list, however, as I am leaving new Mexico State University, I needed to
switch my address temporarily until I receive my next professional email
address.

I'll keep you all informed, however the list should continue to function
as normal.

Angela Murrell
Communications Officer and list administrator
ASIS&T STI SIG