[Sigsti-l] Additional SIG STI Sessions and Question about Co-Sponsors

Gailhodge at aol.com Gailhodge at aol.com
Sun Feb 1 08:22:32 EST 2004

I've submitted two proposals to the system.  Pat, Brian and I developed the
session on E-science (and the Grid).  I prepared the proposal on the management
of scientific project documentation (including metadata for projects).

Does anyone who attended the All-SIG meeting remember if any other SIGs were
interested in sponsoring either of these two sessions.  I would like to make
sure that they get listed as co-sponsors.

Thanks,

Gail

Gail Hodge
Information International Associates, Inc.
312 Walnut Pl.
Havertown, PA  19083
610-789-6769 (w)
865-742-5430 (c)