[Sigsti-l] Reserve for Annual Now - Wednes. is hotel rate change

Jon R Jablonski jonjab at uoregon.edu
Mon Sep 29 14:55:13 EDT 2003

In case folks are looking for less expensive accmodations:  the Travelodge
Long Beach, less than a half-mile walk from the Westin, has rooms for $69
/ night.  I got that rate through Expedia.

-jon

Jon Jablonski                                                541-346-2871
Reference Librarian                           jonjab at darkwing.uoregon.edu
University of Oregon Science Library