[Sigsti-l] Online Northwest: call for proposals

Jon R Jablonski jonjab at uoregon.edu
Thu Oct 2 13:57:29 EDT 2003

Please find below a CFP for an upcoming Oregon conference.  If you'd like
a bit more information before submitting, you may contact me directly.

-j

Jon Jablonski                                                541-346-2871
Reference Librarian                           jonjab at darkwing.uoregon.edu
University of Oregon Science Library

WHAT IS ONLINE NORTHWEST?
A one-day conference focusing on the use of technology within libraries,
attracting librarians from the Pacific Northwest and around the country.
It is sponsored by the Oregon University System.  Presenters (1 per
presentation) receive free registration to the conference.

WHEN IS THE CONFERENCE?
February 20, 2004 (this will be the 21st annual conference)

WHERE IS THE CONFERENCE?
CH2M Hill Alumni Center, Corvallis, Oregon

WHAT TOPICS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
The coordinating committee is open to presentations on innovative uses of
technology within a library setting.  Although the conference is sponsored
by the Oregon University System libraries, we strongly encourage public,
school, and special librarians to submit proposals.  All topics relating
to technology and libraries are welcome.

WHAT IS THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING A PROPOSAL?
Friday, October 24, 2003

HOW DO I SUBMIT A PROPOSAL?
Use the online submission form at http://www.ous.edu/onlinenw/.