[Sigsti-l] My Virtual Reference Panel Accepted

Julie Arnold jh276 at umail.umd.edu
Mon May 5 15:58:40 EDT 2003

Please see attached my SIGSTI-sponsored panel proposal that
was accepted for the conference this year.

Julie Arnold
Science & Technology Services Team
Liaison to the Computer Science and Aerospace Engineering
Departments
Coordinator of Reference Services
Engineering and Physical Sciences Library
University of Maryland Libraries
College Park, MD 20742

Email: jh276 at umail.umd.edu
Voice: 301-405-9151
Fax: 301-405-9164
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,