[Sigsti-l] annual meeting - roommates?

K.T. Vaughan ktlv at email.unc.edu
Fri Aug 15 15:40:33 EDT 2003

Hi all -

I just turned in my travel forms for the annual meeting (it's early this
year!) and realize that I need to find a roomie for it.  Is anyone else
(female, non-smoker) looking?  My plan is to fly into Long Beach on
Saturday and leave on Thursday - so I'll have a reservation for Saturday
thru Wednesday nights.  It appears that the awards banquet is a luncheon
on Tuesday this year rather than dinner on Wednesday (if someone would
like to confirm that it might be good), so I'll understand if most
people aren't staying for the bitter end...

I also want to mention (for those of y'all who a: know me and b: care)
that I'll be a few months pregnant (5) at the conference.  Yay!

- KT