[Sigmgt-l] Welcome to a new year at SIG-MGT

Maureen Mackenzie mmmackenz at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 17:08:04 EST 2005

Hello,

This is Bill Edgar, the current chairperson of SIG
Management. This note is to update you on some current
and upcoming activities with regard to the SIG.

At ASIST in Charlotte, we appointed SIG officers. They
are:

--Bill Edgar - Chair
--Kris Liberman - Incoming chair
--Julie Hersberger - Secretary/Treasurer
--Maureen Mackenzie - Communications coordinator
--Deborah Barreau - Webmaster
--Beverly Colby - SIG Cabinet representative

Also, we decided to pursue some initiatives, and we
will be posting information on these soon. They
include sponsoring and co-sponsoring sessions next
year during the ASIST conference, putting up a Web
site, and renewing contact with our membership.

Maureen MacKenzie, our new communications coordinator,
will now be moderating this list-serve. If you have
comments or questions that focus on Mgt-Sig
communications, please contact her at:
mmmackenz at yahoo.com

We are looking forward to increased activity within
our SIG and we invite your participation.

Take care,

Bill Edgar
Chairperson, SIG Management

Maureen L. Mackenzie, Ph.D.