[Sigmetrics] This listserv moving to New ASIS&T Community

Loet Leydesdorff loet at leydesdorff.net
Fri May 25 13:51:33 EDT 2018

Dear Rodneikka,

It would be nice if you left the list functioning for the period of
transition. I don't expect the EU to send the police tomorrow. :-) The
list is an important medium of communication for this field.

Would that be a solution?

Best,

Professor emeritus, University of Amsterdam
Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)

loet at leydesdorff.net <mailto:loet at leydesdorff.net>;
http://www.leydesdorff.net/
Associate Faculty, SPRU, <http://www.sussex.ac.uk/spru/>University of
Sussex;