[Sigmetrics] Deadline approaching: CFP - 23rd Science and Technology Indicators conference - September 12-14, 2018

Isidro F. Aguillo isidro.aguillo at cchs.csic.es
Mon Mar 26 04:16:27 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

Could you clarify what is the format requested for the the papers?

- EasyChair asks for a pdf

- Templates recommend Word

Thanks in advance,

El 26/03/2018 a las 8:33, CWTS - Sti2018 escribió:

> *Call For Papers:deadline approaching*
>
> *23rd Science and Technology Indicators conference - September 12-14,
> 2018. Leiden, The Netherlands.*
>
> Website: http://sti2018.cwts.nl
>
> In collaboration with the European Network of Indicator Developers
> (ENID), the 2018 STI conference will be held during 12-14 September
> 2018 in Leiden (The Netherlands). This edition will have a special
> focus on the discussion of “indicators in transition” as a driving
> force for more comprehensive, broader and socially oriented forms of
> Science, Technology and Innovation indicators and evaluations.
>
> We welcome contributions on the *general topics* covered by the
> conference as well as contributions to the *special tracks*.
>
> ØContributions on, but not limited to, the following *general topics*:
>
> ·Altmetrics & social media (theoretical foundations, validation
> studies, Data sources, etc.)
>
> ·Careers in science (Gender and diversity, careers outside academia,
> early career researcher experience, etc.)
>
> ·Indicators of Science and Technology (responsible use of indicators,
> societal impact of research, systemic and behavioral effects of
> indicators, etc.)
>
> ·Innovation (gendered innovations, public-private interactions,
> industrial R&D dynamics, etc.)
>
> ·Open Science (Open access, Open data, Open science and the academic
> reward system, etc.)
>
> ·Research evaluation (responsible research evaluation, methods in
> research evaluation, case studies, etc.)
>
> ·Research integrity (policies promoting research integrity and their
> effects, misconducts in scientific , publishing, studies of other
> types of misconduct in research, etc.)
>
> Ø*Special tracks *(convenors and a brief description of the special
> tracks can be found here: http://sti2018.cwts.nl)**
>
> 1.A closer look into corporate science and publishing
>
> 2.Challenges in establishing macro-level effects of macro-level
> interventions
>
> 3.Reproducibility in scientometrics
>
> 4.Research assessments as participatory explorations on content,
> missions, methods and indicators
>
> 5.Assessment of Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) – beyond
> indicator development
>
> 6.Studies in the sociology and history of the sciences, social
> sciences, arts and humanities
>
> 7.Scientific and technological novelty: impact and determinants
>
> 8.Determining and steering research quality in practice: the
> institutional research perspective
>
> 9.Open scholarship
>
> 10.Public-private interactions in business innovation
>
> 11.Challenges of social media data for bibliometrics
>
> 12.Rethinking the research agenda on the internationalization of the
> scientific workforce
>
> *Submission types:*
>
> ·Short paper (max 3,000 words) with a comprehensive description of a
> completed study
>
> ·Poster (max 1,000 words) with an abstract of the study
>
> *Schedule of dates and submission deadlines*

> [...]

Isidro F. Aguillo
Dr. Honoris Causa Universitas Indonesia
Dr. Honoris Causa National Research Nuclear University Moscow
Editor Rankings Web
Cybermetrics Lab - Scimago Group, IPP-CSIC
Madrid. SPAIN

isidro.aguillo at csic.es
ORCID 0000-0001-8927-4873
ResearcherID: A-7280-2008