[Sigmetrics] 1findr: research discovery & analytics platform

David Wojick dwojick at craigellachie.us
Tue Apr 24 14:59:49 EDT 2018

There is a joke that what is called "rapid prototyping" actually means
fielding the beta version. In that case every user is a beta tester.

It is fast and the filter numbers are useful in themselves. Some of the
hits are a bit mysterious. It may have unique metric capabilities. Too bad
that advanced search is not available for free.

David