[Sigmetrics] Announcement - NICO Hosts International Conference on Computational Social Science

Northwestern Institute on Complex Systems nico at northwestern.edu
Tue Nov 28 16:23:38 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

We are very excited to announce that Northwestern University and Northwestern Institute on Complex Systems (NICO<https://www.nico.northwestern.edu/>) is once again hosting the annual International Conference on Computational Social Science from July 12-15, 2018<http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/news-events/conference/ic2s2/2018.aspx>. Our Call for Abstracts for presentations has just opened, and our chairs and committee members thought members of your group might be interested.

Visit this page?<https://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/faculty/uzzi/IC2S2/IC2S22018-CallForAbstracts.pdf> for further information. Feel free to forward this link to others if interested as well.

Sincerely,

Yasmeen Khan
Business Coordinator, NICO??????