[Sigmetrics] Study of competencies for bibliometrics

Jonathan Adams j.adams at digital-science.com
Thu Jan 12 06:53:25 EST 2017

Andrew

You should probably address your request specifically to CWTS (University
of |Leiden), which trains people in bibliometrics. There is also the
European Summer School in Scientometrics run by VIenna, DZHW-Berlin and
Leuven. These all have well defined and established profiles of
bibliometric competency.

Dr Jonathan Adams
Chief Scientist, Digital Science
Visiting Professor, King's College London
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/sspp/policy-institute/policy-circle/adams.aspx

M/ +44 7964 908449
E/ j.adams at digital-science.com

Custom reporting and analysis to help you make better decisions faster.

P.S. Our Digital Research Yearbook includes a wealth of data on funding
inputs, research activity and research outcomes. Get a free sample
<https://www.digital-science.com/yearbook/>