[Sigmetrics] D/T Metrics: An indicator for open access journals and repositories

Alejandro Uribe Tirado auribe.bibliotecologia.udea at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 11:42:01 EDT 2016

Mr Chen and other list subscribers:

Apologies, I have not received the message from the list, where to see, the
message had already been distributed, so send it again.  Furthermore, in the
file list does not appear:
http://mail.asis.org/pipermail/asis-l/2016-September/author.html#start

What cannot be happening?

I could send that message was transmitted on the list a couple of days ago,
for archiving.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused. Thanks for the warning announcing these
repetitive messages, it was not the desire to spam. I thought he had not
transmitted. Again apologies.

Alejandro.