[Sigmetrics] job posting scholarly impact and social sciences librarian

Herzog, Andy M amherzog at uta.edu
Wed Oct 26 11:58:31 EDT 2016

Scholarly Impact & Social Sciences Librarian (JOBPOST0011706)

Your job with us...
Serves library users by helping them navigate the various research metrics associated with their field and by helping users to enhance their digital identity. This position supports the libraries strategic imperative resonance, which seeks to accelerate the recognition and use of UTA scholarship and creative works.

Why choose us?
We are a library that values exploring risk and revolutionary concepts in libraries. We think beyond traditional collections and services by developing programs that push creation, exploration, and innovation by our faculty and students. As UT Arlington accelerates its journey as a cutting-edge urban university, the Libraries' excellent staff and services are the heart of the campus, united toward that goal.
https://uta.service-now.com/jobs/recruiting_job_posting_detail.do?sysparm_document_key=u_recruiting_job_posting,fbaef8566f22a6000a41cf164b3ee402

Sincerely,

Andy Herzog
Dept. Head of Faculty Services and Online Engagement
UT Arlington Libraries
amherzog at uta.edu