[Sigmetrics] SPRU / Eu-SPRI Winter School on Innovation Policy for Transformative Change
ismaelrafols at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:03:30 EDT 2016
The Science Policy Research Unit (Sussex, UK) will hold a one week Winter
School on Innovation Policy for Transformative Change in Brighton on
16-20th January 2017. Applications to be made by Nov. 5th.
This winter school it is part of a new series of Winter and Summer schools.
European Forum for Studies of Policies for Research and Innovation, Eu-SPRI
Participants of the course will become familiar with the state-of-the-art
of the emerging transformative change frame, being able to:
• Critically examine the prevalent framings of science and technology
policy, placing them in historical perspective
• Recognise and discuss the emerging policy practices which embody the
Transformative Change framing
• Identify and critically assess methods and approaches with the potential
to ‘open-up’ and democratise STI policies
• Consider the role of alternative science and technology indicators
• Reflect on the relevance of the Transformative Change frame to their
current research and professional practice
*For more information *regarding this winter school, please contact
j.torrens at sussex.ac.uk.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SIGMETRICS