[Sigmetrics] Upcoming webinar: What do people actually DO with altmetrics?

Catherine Williams cat at altmetric.com
Thu Nov 17 06:18:46 EST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

It’s been over five years since the term “alt-metrics” was coined and the
metrics landscape has radically altered in that time. Research producers
and funders, from large academic institutions to global funders to tiny
non-profits and institutes, are using these new metrics in ways we hadn’t
even conceived of when we launched our institutional platform two years ago.

This webinar will review key use cases we’ve seen in the last year across
academic, corporate, government, funder, and non-profit organizations, and
showcase the new and innovative ways people are using altmetrics to achieve
their organizational objectives.

Book your place for your preferred session now:

   - Tuesday 29th November - 2:30pm GMT - register here
   <https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1821934026770474756>
   - Thursday 1st December - 4pm EST/1pm PST - register here
   <https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2565895480072494850>

We hope to see you there! Please register even if you cannot make the live
event, a recording will be made available afterwards.

Kind regards,
Cat and the Altmetric team

Find us on Twitter @altmetric