[Sigmetrics] New report on evidence of research impact

Tamar Loach t.loach at digital-science.com
Wed Mar 23 12:15:56 EDT 2016

Dear Sigmetrics readers

Today we have published our latest Digital Research Report: The Societal and Economic Impacts of Academic Research - International perspectives on good practise and managing evidence.  <https://www.digital-science.com/resources/digital-research-report-societal-economic-impacts-academic-research/>

You will see a diverse group of experts have contributed to the report. In particular, we show that the evidence used to back claims of impact varies in type by field, in support of a flexible approach to impact assessment.

The report was produced to support a UK-based workshop around evidence of impact, and it is freely available for you to download and use elsewhere.

Best wishes
Tamar

Tamar Loach
digital-science.com <https://www.digital-science.com/>
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone
who is
not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in
error
please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other
storage
mechanism. Neither Digital Science & Research Limited nor any of its agents
accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own
and not expressly made on behalf of Digital Science & Research Limited or
one
of its agents. Please note that neither Digital Science & Research Limited
 nor
any of its agents accept any responsibility for viruses that may be
contained
in this e-mail or its attachments and it is your responsibility to scan the
e-mail and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of
Digital Science & Research Limited or its agents by means of e-mail
communication. Digital Science & Research Limited Registered in England and
Wales with registered number 7397265. Registered Office Brunel Road,
Houndmills, Basingstoke RG21 6XS