[Sigmetrics] references for scientific document citation networks

Loet Leydesdorff loet at leydesdorff.net
Tue Jun 7 01:12:51 EDT 2016

Dear Mark,

At http://www.leydesdorff.net/software/citnetw/index.htm , you can find the
program citnetw.exe that generates a direct citation network in the Pajek
format from WoS downloads. As you will know, the size of Pajek files
(edgelist) are only limited. The program which was developed for various
reasons is still under development and I am writing the paper.

Best,

Professor, University of Amsterdam
Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)
loet at leydesdorff.net ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/
Associate Faculty, SPRU, University of Sussex;
Guest Professor Zhejiang Univ., Hangzhou; Visiting Professor, ISTIC,
Beijing;
Visiting Professor, Birkbeck, University of London;
http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ych9gNYAAAAJ&hl=en