[Sigmetrics] Transparent Ranking based on Google Scholar: New edition

Isidro F. Aguillo isidro.aguillo at cchs.csic.es
Tue Jul 19 10:59:41 EDT 2016

Good afternoon,

We have just updated our list of institutional profiles of Google
Scholar Citations for more than 4,000 universities worldwide. We have
called Transparent Ranking because you can check the raw value of the
combined number of citations received by the most cited scientists of
each university . This will allow to perform analysis on several levels.

http://www.webometrics.info/en/node/169

It is still a beta work, with probably many gaps and errors, but we
believe it can be useful. Of course we will appreciate your comments and
suggestions, but please remember that you have to contact directly with
Google Scholar if the problem is in their database.

Your turn,

Isidro F. Aguillo
Dr. Honoris Causa Universitas Indonesia
Dr. Honoris Causa National Research Nuclear University Moscow
Editor Rankings Web
Cybermetrics Lab - Scimago Group, IPP-CSIC
Madrid. SPAIN

isidro.aguillo at csic.es
ORCID 0000-0001-8927-4873
ResearcherID: A-7280-2008