[Sigmetrics] Hands-on altmetrics workshop at ER&L 2016

Stacy Konkiel stacy at altmetric.com
Tue Jan 12 14:36:14 EST 2016

Are you your library's designated expert on research impact assessment and
altmetrics? Or a liaison librarian that's interested in learning new ways
to support faculty in their outreach efforts, grant applications, and
tenure processes? Or maybe you're interested in understanding how your
digital library collections are being reused online?

*You should join me at the ER&L 2016 preconference workshop on altmetrics
on 3 April 2016 in Austin, TX.*

This is an opportunity for altmetrics novices and experts alike to get
hands-on experience with Altmetric Explorer for Institutions, a database of
metrics for 4.5 million articles, books, and more. It will also serve as a
primer for those new to impact metrics.

*For more information and to register, visit the ER&L website
<http://electroniclibrarian.org/pre-conference-workshop-understanding-and-using-altmetrics-for-impact-assessment-an-interactive-overview/>
[1].* You can also email me off-list with questions.

Hope to see you in Austin!
Stacy Konkiel
Outreach & Engagement Manager at Altmetric <http://altmetric.com>
     working from Albuquerque, NM, USA